Category Archives: Insurance

A.D. Banker & Company Named CE Quality Partner by CFP Board

By | October 25, 2018

A.D. Banker in Overland Park, KS has been named a “CFP Board CE Quality Partner” after successfully meeting criteria established by Certified Financial Planner Board of Standards Inc. (CFP Board). As a CE Quality Partner, A.D. Banker has demonstrated a commitment to developing continuing education (“CE”) programs that meet a high set of standards outlined by CFP Board.… Read More »

Insurance Prelicensing Study Plans

By | September 30, 2016

A.D. Banker has developed free Insurance Prelicensing Study Plans to help you stay on track during your studies and complete your education quickly so you can get your license and start growing your career. Scheduling your state exam before you start your study plan will help you pass your state exam on the first attempt. Your state exam should be scheduled one… Read More »

4 Essential Activities for Studying with a Purpose

Once you have reviewed your state’s requirements, committed to a study program, and scheduled your state exam, it’s time to get started with your Prelicensing course. Regardless of whether you are taking an online course, participating in a webinar review, or attending a live class, you can follow these strategies for success on how to study with a purpose so you… Read More »

What is My Learning Style? (Free Quiz Included)

Identify Study Strategies that Work for You: How to Pass the Test on the First Try! There are a variety of study strategies individuals use when learning something new. There is no “right” or “wrong” way to learn. The best strategies should be based on how an individual learns best based on their preferred learning style. Most people are… Read More »

How to Get a Property and Casualty Insurance License

The insurance industry is state regulated which means that the licensing requirements will vary by state. Most applicants will be obtaining a combined P&C license. It is highly unlikely that you will need a Property-only or Casualty-only license, since most companies issue both types of policies, but it’s best to verify with the company you will be working… Read More »

What Can I Do with a Property & Casualty Insurance License?

  What can I do with a P&C insurance license? An insurance license is required for individuals to transact, or solicit and sell, property and casualty insurance and related products. By obtaining a P&C insurance license, an individual becomes authorized by a state to discuss a variety of policies that will provide peace of mind for your clients… Read More »

Why Now is the Time to Get Your Property & Casualty License

Property and Casualty Insurance is Essential for Financial Survival! So, exactly what IS Property and Casualty, or P&C, insurance? These are actually two distinct types of insurance. Property insurance is designed to protect against the financial loss an individual or business suffers upon the damage to one’s property. In other words, it protects our STUFF. Damages must be… Read More »