We are excited to announce the New Prelicensing Student Tracking available in January 2018.
- Insights automatically group students by progress and performance
- Improved hierarchy and team management
- Track licensing exam results
- Search, sort, and filter
- Create and export customized reports
- Activity stream of course progress
- Show and hide courses or students
What do I need to know if I have an existing manager account?
On January 29, you will be able to access the New Tracking from your current Tracking so you can start to take advantage of all the new features before the official upgrade, on February 15.
You will now have a centralized Organization account where students can be assigned to multiple managers on your team.
If you are at the top of your hierarchy, create your centralized account and invite your team.
If you aren’t at the top of your hierarchy, it is best to ask the person who is at the top of your hierarchy set up the centralized account and have them invite you to the team. Your students will be automatically imported.
If you would like help, contact us! We would be happy to help you and your team get started.
- January 15 – Private Beta
- January 29 – Public Beta
- Access the New Student Tracking from the current tracking
- February 12 – General Availability
- Complete upgrade to the New Student Tracking
- Current tracking and notifications will be turned off